Job position: Senior/Medior Front-end Developer
What we are looking for
- Strong understanding of JS frameworks, preferably Angular;
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Typescript, Ionic, HTML, CSS;
- Familiar with API integrations;
- Basic understanding of PHP and its frameworks;
- Good command of the English or Dutch languages;
- Last and also the least of our requirements, a relevant education in computer science or a similar field.
Why work at Skylegs?
- You’ll be working with a closely-knitted international team;
- We are a growing team of developers, engineers and pilots. A unique blend, but we all share the same passion: aviation and technology;
- It’s a friendly working environment where questions are appreciated and not frowned upon;
- Our colleagues are our most valuable assets and we treat them like that. We will make sure that your experience, responsibilities and salary grows at a steady pace;
- If you choose to work at our office in Antwerp, you’ll have the view of the Airport.
Your day-to-day at Skylegs
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code;
- Verify and resolve bugs and issues;
- Integrating the front end with our API;
- Maintaining and improving our mobile applications;
- Communicate well with our small, but experienced development team to keep things efficient.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary based on your skills & experience;
- Meal vouchers and net allowances;
- A Macbook and other tools for your work comfort;
- 20+ vacation days per year;
- Flexible work hours;
Skylegs team works from different parts of the world and you can either work on-site (in our office in Antwerp), remote or hybrid. We currently have colleagues working from Belgium (at our office in Antwerp), the Netherlands, Canada, Slovenia and Brazil. The work location is flexible, so feel free to apply from wherever you are.
To apply for the position
Please send your CV to Luiz Fernando at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!