Pilot account available as beta
We have reached a new milestone in the transition of merging our two current platforms into a single one. The free pilot account has been made available for beta testing!
The pilot account was one of the very first features we provided to our users. It does not only allow to keep track of multiple logbooks (aeroplane, helicopter, glider, ultralight, balloon, …), but also makes sure pilots never lose track on their license currency. We refreshed the user interface and of course, added tons of new features that will make your life as a pilot more easy.
Some of added features include:
- Way more user friendly on mobile devices
- Add any and as-many-as-you-want tags to your flights to group them in a million different ways
- Export your logbook directly to multiple formats including printable templates for existing paper logbooks
- Track page totals by indicating end of pages
- Define non ICAO airfields by their name or coordinates
- Enhanced initial data entry and more ways to import
- Tons of extra fields such as passengers, runways, …
More good news: we are still looking for pilots to test our new features and share their experience with us! Any pilot, whether occasional, private or commercial is invited.
Interested? Let us know by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly explain us your flying life. We will then allow within different kind of aviation groups on a number of users that will be granted access to the beta version of the pilot account.